ARMSTRONG AIR: Comfort you can rely on
All Ultra 80 oil furnaces are designed, tested and assembled to assure quality, efficiency and dependability – and exceptional value in home heating. Naturally, all Ultra 80 oil furnaces meet or exceed all recognized safety, performance and efficiency standards.
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge heat exchanger with ceramic combustion chamber and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Easily accessible clean out ports make cleaning the heat exchanger quick and simple.
- Foil-faced, high-density fiberglass insulation reduces heat loss and noise.
- Quiet, multi-speed direct or belt drive blower with sealed bearings.
- Transformer package and cooling fan relay are factory wired for easy add-on cooling installation. (Direct drive models only.)
- Beckett flame retention, high-static pressure burner for quality, efficient combustion.
- Durable one-piece, baked polyester pre-painted steel cabinet.
- Features primary control with interrupted ignition for longer life, pre-purge for smooth ignitions, and diagnostics for ease of service.
For more information: www.armstrongair.com
RHEEM’S HIGHBOY & LOWBOY OIL FURNACES WITH ECM/VARIABLE SPEED MOTORS
- The Rheem Classic Series® premium upflow oil furnace is for installation in proper ventilated utility rooms, closets or alcoves.
- ECM blower assemblies for heating and air conditioning applications
- ECM Control board located in furnace vestibule
- ECM controls set for 2-stage air conditioning, 2-stage heat pump back up
- 10-gauge primary and 14-gauge secondary heat exchanger
- Front cleanout ports extend through front wall for accessibility
- Efficiencies up to 85.9%
- Front or rear flue Lowboys available
- All furnaces have standard Honeywell controls
- Available with Beckett, Riello Carlin burnerss
- Extended vestibule on all units
WILLIAMSON HEAT EXCHANGERS
- AFUE’s to 85.9%
- Heat exchanger – Heaviest in the industry, Front flue with top or right side venting option, Interior baffling for maximum efficiency, Dual spring-loaded clean-out ports for easy service and maintenance, Spring-loaded observation port with test port, Heavy gauge burner mounting plate with studs and nuts
- Blower – Multi-speed direct drive, Slide-out blower/motor – easily removed for service
- Cabinet – Appliance finish powder coat paint, Heavy gauge with “Seal-Tite” construction, Foil-faced insulation for hand-cool surface, Fully-enclosed burner and controls
- Combustion Chamber – Preformed slide-out chamber for easy service
- Burner and controls – Factory-wired with simple plug-in connections, PSC motor, Solid state ignitor