Whether you heat your hot water with oil, gas, electric or an indirect water heater Stover Energy is always there to install what meets your needs, With trained technicians on call 24 hours a day.
The S120 is Designed to Keep You in Hot Water.
The S120, a 32 gallon indirect-fired hot water tank, has quick recovery rates to meet your hot water demands. The large heat exchanger provides an extremely high recovery rate enabling the S120 to out perform most 40 gallon tanks. Designed for easy maintenance, the S120 features Thermoglaze coated interior surfaces, a magnesium anode rod, and a Honeywell aquastat. Available in blue or white to complement your Buderus boiler
- High Capacity Coil for Excellent Recovery
- High Density Insulation with Low Standby Losses
- Large Diameter Magnesium Anode Rod
- Standard Honeywell Aquastat with Adjustable Differential
- Adapts Readily to Buderus Logamatic Control
- High Quality Thermoglaze Coating on all Interior Surfaces
- Available in Blue or White Exterior Colors
RHEEM’s Tankless 95 water heaters provides all the hot water you’ll ever need for 2 – 3 bathroom homes or more, 9.5 gallons per minute
- Built-in electric blower
- Supplied with a 120 volt power cord
- Environmentally friendly Low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146 requirements
- Freeze protection to -30° F Product appearance may differ.
- New! 3″/5″ Concentric Vent System with Integrated Condensate Collector
- Connects to Metal Fab Inc., 3″/5″ Concentric Venting without an adapter
- New! Next Generation Burner Technology
- Industry Best! .26 GPM Minimum Flow Rate, .40 GPM Minimum Activation Flow Rate
- UMC-117 remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire is included
- EZ-Link™ cable available for high demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one
- New! Manifold up to 6 units with an optional MIC-6 manifold control board
- Exclusive! All Rheem models can be linked in up to 20 unit manifold installations by using the optional MIC-180 and MICS-180 manifold control assembly
- High-altitude capability – up to 9,840 ft. elevation above sea level (no chip required)
- Exclusive! Guardian OFW™ overheat film wrap
- All Rheem tankless models are third-party efficiency certified by GAMA
- Continuous hot water, energy saving and compact, space saving design
- Intelligent electronic controls designed to increase energy efficiency and safety
- Self Diagnostic System
- Digital display shows temperature setting and maintenance codes
- Guardian System™ – One-of-a-kind air/fuel shut-off device offers double protection, maintenance free – no filter to clean, standard replacement parts.
- Low NOx design for low nitrous oxide emissions
- Self-Cleaning – EverKleen™ patented system fights sediment build-up, reduces fuel costs, provides more hot water.
- Easy to Light – no matches required
- Energy Efficient – more hot water at low operating cost
- Longer Life – Patented magnesium anode rod design incorporates a special resistor that protects the tank from rust.
- High Altitude Compliant – All models are certified for applications up to 6,000 feet above sea level. Some models are certified up to 10,200 feet above sea level.
- Brass drain valve and temperature and pressure relief valve included
Turboflue® – Bock’s patented design is the industry’s most advanced and efficient heat exchanger. Simply put, it heats water faster and uses less fuel, which reduces energy costs.
- Durable and exclusive porcelain enamel glass is used to line all tanks and Turboflues. Highly resistant to aggressive water. Fresh silica mixed daily to provide the highest quality.
- Built to last – Hand-crafted from heavy gauge steel. Longer life equals a higher “Return on Investment”.
- Dual magnesium anode rods – Inhibit corrosion and maximize tank life. Electrolysis attacks the anode rods, not the welded seams of the tank.
- Double pressure tested – Only Bock pressure tests its tanks twice.
- Fully welded tank skirt – prevents noxious flue gases from escaping between the tank and jacket.
- Center flue design – reduces tank flex for longer life.
- Fiberglass insulation – decreases standby heat loss.
- Accurate temperature control – Only Bock offers dual aquastats or operating and high limits, as standard.
- Spring loaded inspection door – Easy access for inspection and maintenance, also functions as a pressure relief valve.
- Brass drain valve – Accessible, tamper-proof.
- Factory installed T&P valve – CSA listed.
- Hand-cast refractory lined combustion chamber – Only one in the industry – better heat retention, warmer starts, better combustion, reduces noxious emissions.
- UL listed.
- ASME construction – available on selected models.
- Externally mounted burner – provides easy installation and maintenance.
- 5 year limited warranty – on steel tank (single family residential installations).
- 3 year limited warranty – on steel tank (commercial installations).
Our Energy Saver line of upright electric models features the power of the Hydrojet® Total Performance System and the convenience of electricity. Available in single and double element models, these water heaters give you the power you need to heat water with electricity.
- Direct heat transfer with immersed screw-type elements
- Fully automatic controls
- Factory installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System
- Factory installed dielectric waterway fittings
- Protective magnesium anode rod
- Vitraglas® lining
- Heat traps
- Brass drain valve
- T&P relief valve opening
- 2″ Non-CFC foam insulation